Money Transfer Agents Operated by Transnational Crime Organizations
The remittance sector has been identified globally as the most frequently used way to funnel money to terrorist organisations.
Police investigations have shown the abuse of money transfer agencies around the globe, but none of the transfer companies show a self cleaning ability to prevent theft from their clients nor do they thoroughly check their agents for criminal intent, facilitating or taking part in scams.
Due Diligence, Compliance and Security Became a Matter of Marketing?
MoneyGram to Pay $18 Million to Settle FTC Charges It Allowed its Money Transfer System To Be Used for Fraud.
Australia Sydney - Money Transfer Agent has licence revoked for alleged links to Funding Terrorist Organisation
The Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre has claimed the family-run firm transferred $21.3 million overseas, but only reported $12.3 million in international transactions to the federal government.
It is also accused of not providing details of who received money sent to Lebanon and Malaysia, a well known hub for Advance Fee Fraud and Terror Support, with a suspect $38,000 payment made to a Malaysian individual.
The company’s shop-front office in Gillies St, Lakemba, next door to a barber and the .
We look closely at companies which are wittingly or unwittingly used to finance terrorism
Ultrascan-HUMINT-services will continue to monitor 24/7; plans, operations and strategy changes from inside these organizatons
- Also read:
- The Hunt for ISIS Electronic Footprints in The Cloud
- Terror Goes Cyber, NO serious Cyber IT skills
- Radical Change of Course - Boko Haram Strategy update April 16
- Case: Taliban Global Revenues Money Laundering
- ISIS Imminent Terror Alert - Updates !
- Al Qaeda Affiliates Plan a Mumbai Style Attack in Africa
- Complexity of High Profile Attacks by Al Qaeda Affiliates
- Narrative of a Genuine 3 Months Counter-Terror Operation
- Al Qaeda Communications In Days Leading Up To An Attack
- 419 Advance Fee Fraud Statistics 2013 Released in July 2014
- Boko Haram "The Movement" Plans To Trigger Uprising
- Boko Haram, Biggest Issue for Africa Since Colonialism: The broader Notion !
- Al Qaeda Nigerian Affiliate Boko Haram Plans Attacks
- Layers of Funding and Support of Al Qaeda’s New Affiliates in Africa
- Al Qaeda Synergy between Crime and Ideology
- Preparations for Attacks in Rwanda and Uganda, in Timeline of Westgate
- Hezbollah Counterfeit Pharmaceuticals - Al Qaeda 'Undetectable' Explosives
- Libyan Nationals Funding Terrorism on US Soil
- Boko Haram Aims To Strike in Abuja in June 2012 Targeting Goodluck Jonathan
- Crisis in Western Intelligence Agencies Crucial For Public Safety and Security
- Boko Haram the Next Al Qaeda GSI Phase - Imminent Threat - Funding
- Taliban and Hezbollah Global Terrorism Funding
- Boko Haram Terror Funding - 419 Advance Fee Fraud - Romance Scams
- Rise of Boko Haram and Al Shabaab - Terrorism 2.0 Think Global Act Local
- Africa a Key Continent for The Al Qaeda Terror Network
Contact Ultrascan AGI:
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Telephone: +31 20 80 80 335
mobile: +316 522 58058