Very Poor Technical skills of ISIS, al-Shabaab and Boko Haram
Except for excellent Photoshop skills, ISIS has NO serious technical IT skills.
Boko Haram syncing strategies and propaganda with ISIS is still a bridge too far
Movements or insurgency terror group
We have already seen ISIS target US and European sources through cyber-attacks
ISIS never targeted US and European sources through cyber attacks, except for script kiddie level of defacing web sites. We do not expect them nor Boko Haram or al Shabaab to execute real cyber attacks.
Al Qaeda technical cyber attack skills and top notch capabilities
Hacking as source of funding terrorism?
Terrorist Funding with Advance Fee Fraud
The Cyber Crime Advance Fee Fraud is shifting from a criminal inspired activity into an ideology driven terror funding mechanism
Groups have shifted cyber and social media strategy in response to the success of the ISIS
The Enemy of My Enemy
The worst is yet to come in central Africa due to BH and Al Shabaab, and in the Middle east, north Africa and Gulf region due to ISIS and Al Qaeda
Ultrascan-HUMINT-services will continue to monitor 24/7; plans, operations and strategy changes from inside these organizatons
Public Research Reports
- The Hunt for ISIS Electronic Footprints in The Cloud
- Terror Goes Cyber, NO serious Cyber IT skills
- Radical Change of Course - Boko Haram Strategy update April 16
- Case: Taliban Global Revenues Money Laundering
- ISIS Imminent Terror Alert - updates !
- Al Qaeda Affiliates Plan a Mumbai Style Attack in Africa
- Complexity of High Profile Attacks by Al Qaeda Affiliates
- Narrative of a Genuine 3 Months Counter-Terror Operation
- Al Qaeda Communications In Days Leading Up To An Attack
- 419 Advance Fee Fraud Statistics 2013 Released in July 2014
- Boko Haram "The Movement" Plans To Trigger Uprising
- Boko Haram, Biggest Issue for Africa Since Colonialism: The broader Notion !
- Al Qaeda Nigerian Affiliate Boko Haram Plans Attacks
- Layers of Funding and Support of Al Qaeda’s New Affiliates in Africa
- Al Qaeda Synergy between Crime and Ideology
- Preparations for Attacks in Rwanda and Uganda, in Timeline of Westgate
- Hezbollah Counterfeit Pharmaceuticals - Al Qaeda 'Undetectable' Explosives
- Libyan Nationals Funding Terrorism on US Soil
- Boko Haram Aims To Strike in Abuja in June 2012 Targeting Goodluck Jonathan
- Crisis in Western Intelligence Agencies Crucial For Public Safety and Security
- Boko Haram the Next Al Qaeda GSI Phase - Imminent Threat - Funding
- Taliban and Hezbollah Global Terrorism Funding
- Boko Haram Terror Funding - 419 Advance Fee Fraud - Romance Scams
- Rise of Boko Haram and Al Shabaab - Terrorism 2.0 Think Global Act Local
- Africa a Key Continent for The Al Qaeda Terror Network